NEPPS workshops help our participants understand plan options and make informed decisions.
A benchmark review of our plan helped to identify cost inefficiencies. NEPPS delivered smart alternatives, lowering expenses
As an Independent Advisor I choose NEPPS to represent Freedom of Choice without typical product bias or restrictions.
Our employees asset allocation is no longer a guessing game. NEPPS provides a comprehensive, prudent process.
Established in 1986, NEPPS is a national, independent, full-service retirement-plan consulting firm. We provide sophisticated retirement programs tailored to each client's needs with comprehensive attention to detail. One of the first to promote an Open Architecture design, clients have virtually unlimited fund access from the entire investment universe.
To educate retirement plan sponsors, participants and independent advisors with the resources and information necessary to navigate among the various complex retirement decisions in the most cost effective environment available.
To promote financial independence using practical education, workshop learning, state of the art technology, and understanding while listening to client needs in a face-to-face relationship. Our Plan designs are custom, objective and independent, as we have no proprietary product.
- CBS News Does DFA hit its benchmarks?
- Morningstar Importance of Rebalancing
- CBS News Are there times you shouldn’t be passive?
- ASPPA Small Business 401(k) Plans in jeopardy
- Brokers up in arms over VA changes
- Why so many investors ignore the evidence CBS News
- WSJ Goodbye to market timing
- WSJ Learning from History randomness of returns
- SHRM 401(k) Fee Averages 2012 Benchmarks Study
- Marketwatch Investors can't beat the machines index funds
- Does Past Performance Matter?
- University of Chicago's CRSP Celebrates 50 Years
- How Lucky Is Your Fund Manager?
- Performance Luck In Mutual Funds
- IRS Plan Limits
- GFAO Plan Education Best Practices - Oct 2009
- Asset Allocation Best Practices - Oct 2009
- Fees and Trading Costs Potential Savings - Nov 2009
- Only 3% of Mutual Fund Managers demonstrate skill?
- Jack Bogle on Wealth Track
- What Wall Street prefers you not know
- Do Financial Firms work for your "best interests"?
- Goldman Sachs Doing what is suitable?
- Do Managed Funds Lead To Big Earnings Or Wasted Money?
- Warren Buffet Personal Finance Advice
- Father Of Modern Finance Weighs In
- Man vs. Index Skill Or Luck?
- Buy and Hold vs. Market Timing - Prof. Kenneth French
- "Keep Investing" - Jack Bogle
- "Are markets still efficient?" - Prof Eugene Fama
- "Nobody should buy individual stocks" - CNBC Yale Summit
- CNN Warren Buffett's Investment Advice
- Prof. Kenneth French On Picking Stocks
- Random Walk Just Index - Prof. Burton Malkiel
- Bloomberg 401(k) Fees